Thank you for watching!
If you haven't already, please join the YARNGASM Ravelry group, where you can chat about episodes, partake in our KALs, and more!
ANNOUNCEMENTS / EVENTS
- 10K YouTube Subscriber Giveaway Winners:
- Voolenvine Yarns Shawl-a-long Giveaway Winner:#26: KleinJ
- I will be attending the Edinburgh Yarn Festival on Saturday, March 11th!
- I've joined Snapchat!
2017 Box O' Sox KALJanuary 1, 2017 - January 1, 2018
(Ravelry Chatter Thread)
I created a bundle in the group for you to share your favorite sock patterns!
December 1 — April 1, 2017 (Deadline Extended!!)
WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Belmont Cardigan by Gudrun Johnston
Plucky Knitter, Oxford 2.0, "Greenpoint"
- Ramble Shawl by Andrea Mowry
Voolenvine Yarns, Smitten DK, "Assaulted By Bears" and "Grim"
- I've begun to sew Vogue Vintage Patterns V8811 (View B)
- Still working on the LBD on the mannequin, in the background.
- I'm wearing one of the many Anna Dresses (Pattern: ByHandLondon.com) I've made, using fabric by Liberty Of London.
ONLINE SHOP: www.VoolenvineYarns.com
Next Update: Saturday, March 4 @ 10am EST (International-Friendly!)
- Michele Wang
- Kristy Glass Knits interview with SquidneyKnits
- This Old Knit with Nina
- Stitched In Sweden with Maria
How To Use Snapchat For Beginners: Snapchat Tricks and Tips
By BreakTheInternet on YouTube
Lately I've been binge-watching Call the Midwife on Netflix.
I started learning German again, using Rosetta Stone.
Your Beauty Mark by Dita Von Teese