Thank you for watching!
If you haven't already, please join the YARNGASM Ravelry group, where you can chat about episodes, partake in our KALs, and more!
ANNOUNCEMENTS / EVENTS
- Little Skein In the Big Wool + Voolenvine Yarn Collaboration
Anne of Little Skein In the Big Wool will be vending at Stitches West 2017, and offering a limited edition Enchanted Forest Collection Kit, featuring a new colorway "The Last Unicorn" by Voolenvine Yarns, along with a handful of other wonderful indie-dyers!
Note: There will be a follow-up sale online for people who cannot attend Stitches West.
- I will be attending the Edinburgh Yarn Festival in March!!!
- Mina from the Knitting Expat podcast has generously offered a copy of her new Snow Day Shawl pattern to one lucky viewer! And the winner is ... (watch to find out!)
2017 Box O' Sox KALJanuary 1, 2017 - January 1, 2018
(Ravelry Chatter Thread)
I created a bundle in the group for you to share your favorite sock patterns!
December 1 — April 1, 2017 (Deadline Extended!!)
Co-hosted with Nina from the This Old Knit Podcast
Voolenvine Yarns Shawl-a-long KAL
Duration: December 1 - March 1
WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Find Your Fade by Andrea Mowry
Color A: Skeinny Dipping, Merino Singles, "Space Pants"
Color B: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Hush"
Color C: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Birthday Cake"
Color D: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Budgie"
- Honey Pullover, by Amy Miller
Voolenvine Yarns, Wolke - "Dirty On Purpose" and "Taiga"
- Vanilla Socks / FLK Heel Into the Whirled, Pakokku Sock, "Vampires of Venice"
- Hetty Cardigan by Andi Satterlund
Voolenvine Yarns, Cocoon, "I Am No Bird"
- Granny Stripe Crochet BlanketPattern by Attic24.com
MAIL / STASH ACQUISITIONS
This year, my In-Laws gave me some pretty great birthday gifts!
Mini skeins from Tonya of the Knitting Spring Podcast.
Devon from "Handmade and Woolen" podcast made a Cooper bag by Colette Patterns. I was inspired to make one for Dennis for Valentine's Day.
ONLINE SHOP: www.VoolenvineYarns.com
Next Update: Monday, February 6 @ 7pm EST
Knitting Spring Podcast with Tonya
Knitting Expat, with Mina
Squirrel Pie Productions, with Tommi
Handmade and Woolen, with Jennie and Devon