Episode 223: Where'd All These Projects Come From?!
Thank you for watching!
If you haven't already, please join the YARNGASM Ravelry group, where you can chat about episodes, partake in our KALs, and more!
ANNOUNCEMENTS / EVENTS
- Little Skein In the Big Wool + Voolenvine Yarn Collaboration
Anne of Little Skein In the Big Wool will be vending at Stitches West 2017, and offering a limited edition Enchanted Forest Collection Kit, featuring a new colorway "The Last Unicorn" by Voolenvine Yarns, along with a handful of other wonderful indie-dyers!
Note: There will be a follow-up sale online for people who cannot attend Stitches West.
- I will be attending the Edinburgh Yarn Festival in March!!!
- Mina from the Knitting Expat podcast has generously offered a copy of her new Snow Day Shawl pattern to one lucky viewer! And the winner is ... (watch to find out!)
2017 Box O' Sox KALJanuary 1, 2017 - January 1, 2018
(Ravelry Chatter Thread)
I created a bundle in the group for you to share your favorite sock patterns!
December 1 — April 1, 2017 (Deadline Extended!!)
Co-hosted with Nina from the This Old Knit Podcast
Voolenvine Yarns Shawl-a-long KAL
Duration: December 1 - March 1
WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Find Your Fade by Andrea Mowry
Color A: Skeinny Dipping, Merino Singles, "Space Pants"
Color B: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Hush"
Color C: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Birthday Cake"
Color D: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Budgie"
- Honey Pullover, by Amy Miller
Voolenvine Yarns, Wolke - "Dirty On Purpose" and "Taiga"
- Vanilla Socks / FLK Heel Into the Whirled, Pakokku Sock, "Vampires of Venice"
- Hetty Cardigan by Andi Satterlund
Voolenvine Yarns, Cocoon, "I Am No Bird"
- Granny Stripe Crochet BlanketPattern by Attic24.com
MAIL / STASH ACQUISITIONS
This year, my In-Laws gave me some pretty great birthday gifts!
Mini skeins from Tonya of the Knitting Spring Podcast.
Devon from "Handmade and Woolen" podcast made a Cooper bag by Colette Patterns. I was inspired to make one for Dennis for Valentine's Day.
ONLINE SHOP: www.VoolenvineYarns.com
Next Update: Monday, February 6 @ 7pm EST
Knitting Spring Podcast with Tonya
Knitting Expat, with Mina
Squirrel Pie Productions, with Tommi
Handmade and Woolen, with Jennie and Devon