Episode 216: HiyaHiya Hello!
Thank you for watching!
If you haven't already, please join the YARNGASM Ravelry group, where you can chat about episodes, partake in our KALs, and more!
Vlogmas has begun! Every day, during the month of December, I will be uploading a vlog.
November 1 — December 15
- Victorian Yuletide (Part 2) Ornament Patterns by Jenn Sheelen
- Voolenvine Yarns Mini Skein Set
Box O' Socks KAL
January 1, 2016 – January 1, 2017
December 1 — March 1, 2017
Co-hosted with Nina from the This Old Knit Podcast
Pebble Beach Shawl by Helen Stewart
Dragonfly Fibers Gradient Set, Dragon Sock, "Titania"
(This Old Knit Podcast Stashmas KAL)
WORKS IN PRORESS
Fleesensee Mittens by The Wool ClubYarn: Quince & Co., Tern - "Syrah"
Treccia Hat by Michele WangYarn: The Fibre Co., Road to China Light, - "Hematite"
Mercury Socks by Kim Drotar (HO)
Yarn: Knit Style Yarns, Chic Sock, - "Fallen Faerie"
MAIL / STASH ACQUISITIONS
- Last week I received a lovely swap package from Molly of a Homespun House
- I stopped by the Indie Untangled Trunk Show at Woolyn, last weekend and picked up three skeins of Lakes Yarn & Fiber, Alturas - "Peony"
- Hiya Hiya Sharps Interchangeable (small sizes) Needle Set — an early Christmas gift from Dennis!!
- Coffee Swap Package from Nina from the This Old Knit podcast
- I whipped up a small project bag for myself.
- I also ordered fabric to make a holiday party dress! I'll be making McCall's M7281
- My mom gifted me a Tape Measure and Fabric Chalk kit from The Makery!
Next Update: Friday, December 9nd @ 7pm EST
Voolenvine Yarns Shawl-a-long KAL
Duration: December 1 - March 1
- This Old Knit with Nina
- Knit Style with Sharon
- Creative Musings with Casey
- Stitched In Sweden with Maria
- The Dyer's Notebook with Laura
- Yoshi & Lucy with Denise
- Knitting Spring with Tonya
This week I recap Thanksgiving weekend.