Episode 199: "Little Miss Digress-a-Lot"



This week, Bella gets immortalized, I save my Loden Shawl, finally take my sloper measurements, and go off on lots of different tangents. Brace yourself!  In other news Voolenvine Yarns is going to Indie Untangled!!

ANNOUNCEMENTS 

The next time I record will be our 200th Episode!!

Our Lace-a-long KAL will be coming to a close, July 1. Please make sure to post your FOs in the Ravelry thread.

Prizes:

PODCASTS MENTIONED

Wolff & Shafe
Periscoping Sisters
Brooklyn Knit Folk
Knitting Spring
Inside Number 23
The Dyer's Notebook
The Knitmore Girls
Subway Knits
Knitting Expat

MAIL 

This week I received an incredibly wonderful package from Magdalena of the Wolff und Schafe podcast

FINISHED OBJECTS

Vanilla Socks
Gynx Yarns, Strong Sock, "Confetti & Champagne"

WORKS IN PROGRESS

 Loden Shawl by Irina Dimitrieva, for Brooklyn Tweed
Triangle Lace with Smocked Leaf Detail
The Woolen Rabbit, Singles, "Chocolate Chambord"

SEWING 

I FINALLY recorded my measurements for #WhatsASloper!! 


ASK AWAY

I mentioned that I switched from selling Etsy to my own site. Now I use WooCommerce, a plug-in for Wordpress.


SHOP UPDATE

The next shop update will be Friday, July 1@ 7pm EST  
 
Canadian Post is potentially going on strike,  July 2. If they do, this will affect delivery to Canadian customers.

Voolenvine Yarns will be vending at the Indie Untangled trunk show, this year!!



BLATHER


What I'm watching: 
The Forsyte Saga
The Piano

Veep
Outlander
Game of Thrones


What I'm listening to:
Stuff You Should Know Podcast
Stuff Mom Never Told You Podcast
Stuff You Missed In History Podcast