- Some of you mentioned that you were having trouble watching Episode 191 on YouTube, last week. I re-uploaded a new version, here. Hopefully that should do the trick!
- Last week, I forgot to mention the winner of the Tangled Skein Project Bag for the Wildes Meer KAL! It was #280 - CarieS - Nerd Girl Yarns "Mighty Mississippi"
- Box O' Sox KAL (Ravelry Group) #BoxOSoxKAL
- Waiting For Rain KAL (Ravelry Group) #WaitingForRainKAL
- Project: Sew-A-Long (Season 1) #YarnGasmSEWAL1
- Create at least 2 summer garments (or whichever season is next for you), for your wardrobe, by June 20th.
- Garments must be for YOU.
- Newbie sewists welcome! (Don’t be afraid to ask questions — we’re all here to help each other!)
- Share your projects / progress on Instagram using #YarnGasmSEWAL1
WORKS IN PROGRESS
Vestigial Socks by Hedgehog Fibres
Yarn: Into the Whirld, "Mildly Amusing"
Jujuy Shawl by Joji Locatelli
Color A: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Urchin"
Color B: Fiberstory, Silky, "Truffle"
Color C: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Purple Reign"
Sock Yarn Blanket Part Deux
Herbstblatt Regina Sock Yarn Blanket Tutorial on YouTube
I finished my Macaron Dress!!
Pattern by Colette Patterns
Fabric: Lace and Chambray
I started a halter dress (New Look 6457) using my mauve skeletons and roses fabric, but realized I didn't have enough ... so I had to panic order more.
Sewing With Quilting Cotton: Hints and Tips (via Tilly and the Buttons)
So, in the meantime, I started another Ultimate Wrap Dress, by Sew Over It London, using some awesome mauve jersey fabric.
Project Sew-a-long (Season 1)To enter, join the YarnGasm Ravelry group and post in the sew-a-long thread!
- TV Knitting Podcast
- Herbstblatt Regina
- Inside Number 23
- Once Upon a Corgi
- This Old Knit
- The Dyer's Notebook
- Stitched In Sweden
- Andre Sue Knits
International Shop Update!
Saturday, April 30th @ 10am EST