WILDES MEER KAL GIVEAWAY WINNERS
- 1 Skein of Voolenvine Yarns, Wolke#289 - NicolesNeedlework (Nice and Knit Fingering "High Tide" Blue-Green)
- 1 Skein Wolff & Schafe Yarns#178 - JpKnitKnot (KP Hawthorne "Turkish Delight" Pink)
- Mrs. Brown's Bags Project Bag#214 - Briwoy (neon yellow-green)
- The Tangled Skein Project Bag
#280 - CarieS - Nerd Girl Yarns "Mighty Mississippi" Blue)
Box O' Sox KAL (Ravelry Group)#BoxOSoxKAL
Waiting For Rain KAL (Ravelry Group)#WaitingForRainKAL
HO: Vestigial Socks
Yarn: Into the Whirld, "Mildly Amusing"
WORKS IN PROGRESS
Jujuy Shawl by Joji Locatelli
Color A: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Urchin"
Color B: Fiberstory, Silky, "Truffle"
Color C: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Purple Reign"
Sock Yarn Blanket Part Deux
This past weekend I took a trip up to Poughkeepsie, NY to visit Sharon (aka Stitchmistress) of the TV Knitting Podcast and to checkout Walkway Wools, where I purchased a skein of Mother Frogging Yarns.
Macaron Dress by Colette Patterns
Gertie's Ultimate Dress Book
- Vogue Patterns V8577 (Button-down dress w/ pockets)
- Vogue Vintage Model - Original 1954 design V2960 (Button-down vintage dress)
- McCall's M6744 (Beach Coverup)
Join our SUMMER SEW-A-LONG!!
PennyGale On Ravelry Asks ...
How did your cat Bella choose you and your husband to be her humans?
This week I tell the story of how we came to adopt our cat, Bella.
If you are interested, the pet adoption agency we went through is called Empty Cages Collective.
- The Knitting Broomstick
- TV Knitting Podcast
- This Old Knit
- Inside Number 23
- The Grocery Girls
- Two Tangled Skeins
- Pinfeathers and Purls