Episode 184: A Self-Professed Potter Muggle


ANNOUNCEMENTS

Housekeeping Notes: The best way to contact me with podcast questions is via the YarnGasm Ravelry Group or email me at VoolenvineYarns@gmail.com. If you leave messages for me on Instagram or Ravelry, I may or may not see it right away.

Voolenvine Yarns Trunk show at Do Ewe Knit? 
Saturday, March 19th 2016
217 Elmer Street
Westfield, NJ 07090


Wildes Meer Pattern Release + Giveaway 
March 1, 2016
Enter to win a free PDF copy of this pattern! 


KALs

  • Box O' Sox KAL
  • Waiting For Rain KAL
  • Harry Potter KAL (Inside No. 23 Podcast)

OFF THE NEEDLES

Monkey Socks by Cookie A. 
Voolenvine Yarns, Footsie, "Lovesong"
Note: The pattern is available for FREE on Knitty.com, howerver there is a paid version on Ravelry, featuring additional sizing options. 

ON THE NEEDLES

Vanilla Socks, FLK Heel
Knit Picks, Stroll, "White"
Knit Picks, Felici, "Tea Party"
 
Doodler Shawl by Stephen WestVoolenvine Yarns, Wolke
Color A: "Enjoy the Silence"
Color B: "Venus Fly Trap"
Color C: "Succulents" ... or "Moondrop"

SEWING

Anna Dress, by By Hand LondonJapanese Import, Double Gauze

I plan to make another with some Liberty Fabric I purchased from Mood However, Isabelle from the Fluffy Fibers podcast strongly suggests I line it because the fabric is very sheer.


I plan to make a Macaron Dress by Colette.
Black Lace from Brooklyn General
Pewter Voile from Mood Fabric 


SHOP UPDATE
International-Friendly Shop Update
Saturday, February 27th @ 10am EST


PSA: The best way to contact me regarding my yarn is through email - VoolenvineYarns@gmail.com.