Episode 180: I Dream of Hackles



KALS

Box O' Sox KAL
Host: Me!
#BoxOSoxKAL
Duration: 1 year (Jan. 1, 2016 — Jan.1, 2017)
Knit a whole box of socks! 12 pair minimum. No maximum. Double-dipping OK. 

Indie-Along
Host: Tonya of the "Knitting Spring" podcast
Duration:
1 month
About: Knit anything with that month's featured indie dyer's yarn.  Knit with Voolenvine Yarns for the month of January.

PODCASTS

Snappy Stitches with Chrissy
Wool n' Spinning with Rachel Smith
WolffUndSchafe with Magdalena

FINISHED OBJECTS

Verdure Shawl, by Fluffy Fibers
Voolenvine Yarns, Blitzed "Succulents"

Cuff-down, FLK Heel Socks
Regia 4-ply, Arne & Carlos "Summer Night"

Wildes Meer, by Voolenvine
(Pattern to be released around March 1, 2016)
Voolenvine Yarns, Narwhal "Venus Fly Trap"

WORKS IN PROGRESS

Monkey Socks by Cookie A. Voolenvine Yarns, Footsie "Lovesong"

I have quite a few things still on the needles including my Lumpy Space Shawl and Aisling Shawl. To be honest, I've lost a little steam on my Aisling ... I'm not quite sure about the color combination.

SPINNING

Loop Bullseye Bump from Rhinebeck 2016
"Ohm"
5.5 oz Merino, bamboo, tussah silk, angelina
Fingering - DK, approx. 333 yards