Episode 175: Intermittent Mittens



I'm using a new microphone this week (Blue Spark). But after taking it for a spin, I realize it's better for audio podcasts. So, unfortunately, it will be going back to the store. 

OFF THE NEEDLES

Barley Hat by Tin Can KnitsGynx Yarns, Merino Worsted, "Fantasy"

 Socks for Dennis
Skein, Top Drawer Sock, "Savannah"

ON THE NEEDLES

Stonecutter by Michele Wang
Quince & Co., Lark, "Damson"
  • Stonecutter KAL co-hosting with The Fawn Knits podcast 
  • Join the Junk Yarn Podcast Cable-a-long and triple-dip for prizes!
Ornament-a-long KALKnit ornaments during the month of December. Post FOs in the Ravelry thread. On January 1st, 2016, I will close the thread a draw prizes. 

Grayling Mittens by Tin Can Knits
Isager, Alpaca Merino 

SPINNING

No spinning this week, but I did receive my replacement Snyder Turkish Spindle arm ... the one with the narwhals!


STASH ACQUISITIONS

Knitter's Pride Cubics Dpns
US 1.5, 2.5mm

Knitter's Pride Karbonz
16" 40cm circulars


Bryspun Sock Blockers
Medium

SEWING

Jalie Mens' and Boy's Boxer Shorts
I learned to sew a buttonhole, using the buttonhole foot for my sewing machine.
This is also my first time sewing with flannel.


ASK AWAY

ThisPianoGirl on Ravelry asks ...
I have heard about many podcasters including you talk about frogging, or ripping back a project. I was curious if there is a ” proper ” way to do this?


YULE LOG VIDEOS
If you don't have a real fireplace, these are fun to stream to your TV, during the holidays ... or whenever!


Nick Offerman Yule Log
Lil Bub's Magical Yule Log 

Outlander Yule Log