Episode 173: Cozy Memories Blanket Lives!



UPDATES


Just some housekeeping notes ... 

Please know that if I don't accept your friendship on Facebook, it's nothing personal. I just prefer to keep my personal Facebook profile open only to family and close friends.

There is a YarnGasm Podcast Facebook Page and a Voolenvine Yarns Facebook Page where I update and respond to comments quite often. Anyone is welcome to join!

I am also very active on Instagram and anyone may follow me. 

OFF THE NEEDLES

Stonecutter (back piece) by Michele Wang
Quince and Company, Lark, "Damson"

ON THE NEEDLES

Verdure Shawl by Fluffy Fibers
Voolenvine Yarns, Blitzed, "Succulents"

Socks for Dennis
Skein, Top Drawer Sock, "Savannah"

Cozy Memories Blanket
Various mini skeins

34th and 8th Mittens by Spilly Jane
Brooklyn Tweed, Loft, "Almanac" & "Fossil"


SPINNING

Bonus mini episode of how I spin on a drop spindle. 

Lendrum Wheel
Loop Bullseye Bump, "Ohm"   

SEWING

Dress Form Name Suggestions:

Gladys
Daphne
Greta
Ethel
Maude
Marilyn
Margot
Willamina
Marie Antoinette  / Anne Boleyn Marg08

I'm torn between Margot and Marie Antoinette.


ASK AWAY

Q: Do you have any top shawl recommendations for one skein of your yarn? 
I hope some of those suggestions pique your interest!

SHOP UPDATE

Trunk Show @ Gauge + Tension
Dec. 12 - 13

Next Shop Update Friday, November 20th @ 2pm EST

BLATHER

Vogue Knitting LIVE
Maria's Learn to Knit In Japanese Class 
Saturday, January 9am-12pm 


Thanksgiving