Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Episode 154: A Very Holla Knits Summer


I'm excited to announce, Voolenvine Yarns will be featured in Holla Knits Summer 2015 Magazine! My yarn was used to knit two patterns, Beach House and Backbone.
All patterns are available to purchase / download via Ravelry. Check'em out! 
Holla Knits Summer 2015 Magazine!

OFF THE NEEDLES

One sock down, one more to go on my Lynai "Across the Universe" socks

ON THE NEEDLES

This past week I've been powering through my Lattice Shawl by Maria Montzka.
Stitch Marker by Little Skein In the Big Wool


CRAFTY DEVIATIONS


I finished sewing my moth skirt!
Simplicity Pattern 1369, version C
I took a class on CreativeBug.com

VOOLENVINE'S MAKEUP BAG

Red Lipsticks:
  • NARS - Jungle Red (wearing on podcast)
  • Revlon - Really Red
  • MAC - Russian Red
Pink Neutral Lipsticks:
  • MAC - Twig
  • Revlon Lip Butters - Pink Truffle
  • Laura Mercier - Baby Lips
  • Mabelline - Mauve Mania (forgot to mention, but wear it all the time!)

SHOP UPDATE: Monday, June 29th 2015 @ 2pm EST
In this episode I mention that the next shop update would be on Friday, June 26th, but there's been a slight change in plans. The next shop update will be pushed to Monday, June 29th 2015 | 2pm EST. 

Thanks for your patience! :)