Thursday, June 11, 2015

Episode 152: The HOs Of Kristin's Past, Present ... and Summer


OFF THE NEEDLES

I knit a Blue Bird of Happiness stuffed with Catnip for Bella — LOVES IT!

ON THE NEEDLES

FLK Heel Socks: Lynai Yarns - Across the Universe
- Link to my free Favorite Socks Pattern

Lattice Shawl: Unfortunately, I wasn't in the right mindset to knit on it this week, and made a few mistakes. Will need to rip back and repeat the lace. 

Campside Shawl: Voolenvine Yarns - Smitten DK - "Ocean In a Shell" (with Speckles)


I also want to cast on the following patterns, this summer:
Prospective Summer Knits


ASK AWAY!

GypsyTheDog On Ravelry Asks ...
Hi! I love how you do your makeup and was wondering what brand eyeliner and mascara you use?
I use Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner and Rimmel's Scandaleyes both in black.
Here's a great video tutorial showing various tips and tricks for cat-eyeliner, from Michelle Phan!

SHOP UPDATE

There will be a shop update Friday, June 12th 2015 @ 2pm EST
And yes, I will have more Sealab!