Episode 149: Up In the Air
ON THE NEEDLES:
- Plain Cuff-Down Socks with yarn by A Thing For String. Colorway: "Monet"
- Lattice shawl by Maria Montzka with yarn by O Wool. Colorway: "Barn Owl"
- I finished spinning and plying my Loop Bullseye Bump! After navajo plying it, it ended up being more of a worsted weight yarn.
- The fiber I started spinning on my Lendrum right after, is deep stash from Mulberry Fibers on Etsy.
- If you're going through D-SPAKAL withdrawal, I also mention Holli from the Swift Knits Podcast is hosting a Hat SPAKAL.
- Lynai Yarns - "Across the Universe"
- Fibernymph Dye Works - "Time to Make the Donuts"
- Lisa also has a podcast called 90% Knitting — check it out!
- Custom bracelet from Origami Owl (THANK YOU KELLI!!!)
- New Podcasts
- Suburban Stitcher hosted by Dianne
- Knitting Expat hosted by Mena
No shop update this week. Update will be moved to Monday, May 25th, 2015 @ 2pm EST. See you then!