Episode 147: Things to Do In Brooklyn



OFF THE NEEDLES

I finished my Grainbow Socks by Gynx Yarns!

ON THE NEEDLES

I've been knitting away monogamously on my Waterlily top. I'm almost done! Hoping to have it finished in time to wear to my trunk show at Gauge + Tension, this weekend.

CROSS STITCHING

A HUGE thanks to everyone for all the cross stitching tips. The problem was that I was stitching with three strands of embroidery floss on 40 count linen, when all I really needed was one strand.  Thanks to you guys, my cross stitching is smooth sailing!

I also give mention to the Loop technique.

SPINNING
This week I finally announce the D-SPAKAL giveaway prize winners!

Congrats to everyone who participated and completed your projects - it wasn't easy.
Even bigger congrats to the following prize-winners:
ASK AWAY

Places to visit in Brooklyn:
SHOP UPDATE

There will be a mini shop update this Friday, May 8th, 2015 @ 2pm EST and another on Monday, May 11th, 2015 @ 2pm EST.

Come say hello to me at G+T this weekend where I'll be having a trunk show!