We FINALLY moved into our new home! This week, I'm recording from my new home office / craft room which (if you're curious) I painted a medium grey with lavender undertones appropriately named "Wool .04" by Colorhouse Paints.
ON THE NEEDLES
|Gynx Yarns - Grainbow|
- Cuff-Down / FLK Heel Socks - Gynx Yarns "Grainbow"
I'm currently knitting the foot of the second sock!
- Canopy ShawlI'm really enjoying knitting the applied border - a technique that seems to be all the rage, these days.
- Waterlily TopStill working on the back lace ... hoping to have it finished in time for my trunk show at Gauge + Tension
- Cozy Memories BlanketTwo new squares added.
SPINNING / TREAT YOURSELF
|Spanish Peacock Spindle|
Fondant Fibre Fuzzling
- New stash acquisitions from Fondant Fibre - "Angel Cake" braid from The Bakery Collection and of course, more Fuzzlings! Deb also spoiled me rotten with more fuzzlings in her new "Sea Glass" colorway. Thank you Deb!!! xox
I started working on my "Tea Time" cross stitch from the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery!
- Stitched in Sweden
- Subway Knits
- A Homespun House
- Junk Yarn
- TV Knitting Podcast
- This Old Knit
Voolenvine Yarns - Beach House
Sorry folks! No shop update this week again. Still settling into our new home. I'm going to try and squeeze a mini update in before my trunk show at G+T. Stay tuned!