Episode 145: One More For the Road
I decided to squeeze one more episode in before we move! If you notice a difference in the video/sound quality, this week I'm using my iPhone to record because my DSLR has been packed away.
OFF THE NEEDLES
- HO / Sock - Gynx Yarns, "Grainbow" self-striping yarn.
- Waterlily Top - Voolenvine Yarns, Wolke, "Beach House"
- Cozy Memories Blanket - 4 new squares!
- Canopy Shawl
- Sadly, I broke my Spin City UK drop spindle.
- I've been spinning a Hobbledehoy Battling on my Trindle
|Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery Cross Stitch Pattern|
- I finished my "You Are Smashing!" cross stitch from the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery! I downloaded the pattern via the website and used my own materials to make it.
- AND, my "Tea Time" sampler from the FPS finally arrived! I purchased the kit through The Cottage Needle on Etsy (I mention that Molly from A Homespun House and Maria from Stitched in Sweden podcasts have also been making some of these)
No shop update this week! However, I'll be back on May 1st, 2015 — same bat time/bat channel (2pm EST) with more fibre yumminess! #StayTuned