Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Episode 144: Nothing Says Spring Like a Chainsaw



OFF THE NEEDLES
  • HO: Sock Voolenvine Yarns - Blitzed, Stellar Banshee / Cuff-down, Fish Lips Kiss Heel

ON THE NEEDLES
  • Waterlily Top: Voolenvine Yarns - Wolke, Beach House
  • Canopy Shawl: Wolmeisse DK, Ein Klein Wenig Verrucht
  • Cozy Memories Blanket
  • Socks: Gynx Yarns - Strong Sock, Grainbow
#YarnGasmMiniSwap


ASK AWAY

  • KittyLovesBlue on Ravelry asks: Hi Kristin! Have you ever had issues bringing needles on a plane? Thanks!
 In my experience, I haven't had a problem flying with knitting needles within and out of the US. I've had my needles taken away from me before boarding a flight, flying back from London and Germany, and they were metal needles.

Since then, I only fly with wooden/bamboo needles and carry a print out from the TSA saying that knitting needles are permitted.