Episode 143: Of Swaps, WIPS, and Tea
- I spent Passover teaching my niece how to spin using a drop spindle from a Spin City UK
ON THE NEEDLES
- Cozy Memories Blanket
- Mini skeins from Molly (A Homespun House), Kemper (Junk Yarn Podcast), and Sharon (TV Knitting Podcast)
- Canopy Shawl
- Mama Ruffles Shawl
- Pattern by Meghan Fernandez, published in Pom Pom Quarterly Issue 8, Spring 2014
- I also wax poetic about my Knitter's Pride Karbonz Interchangeables
Pattern: Swedish Spring
- Still spinning on my Loop Bullseye Bump that I purchased from VKL, this year.
- Spinning a Hobbledehoy Battling on my Spin City UK spindle.
TREAT YOUR SELF
- Skein Yarn, Top Draw Sock in "Sav annah" and "Moroccan Mint"
- Next Update: Friday, April 10th @ 2pm EST
- I will have lots of my "Outlander" colorway on hand, along with "Stellar Banshee"