Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Episode 141: Does This Chair Make Me Look Too Maleficent???


We're finally moving! Of course that will mean I'll have to take a wee break from podcasting and updating the shop, but fret not — I'll be back in a week or two.

In the meantime, I wanted to squeeze in a quickie episode before the moving madness begins.

UPDATES

This week I'm hailing from a new desk chair! It may make me look like Maleficent, or (as Dennis says) Doctor Evil, but the lumbar support is amaze-ballz! I got it from Staples, if you're interested.
Waterlily
Yarn: Voolenvine Yarns, Wolke "Beach House"
ON THE NEEDLES:

Handspun: Nunoco Fibre




SPINNING

  • Nunoco Fibre - Spun and plied!
  • Currently spinning a Loop bump on my Lendrum "Natural Spring"
  • Finished spinning/plying a bonus Fuzzling from Fondant Fibre
JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH

SHOP UPDATE

Next Shop Update: Friday, March 27th @ 2pm EST

Because I will be moving, there will be no update the following week on 4/3 and possibly 4/10.

Please follow Voolenvine Yarns on our website, Facebook, Instagram, and Ravelry for updates.

The shop will remain open, but please expect a small delay in shipment. See you at our new place!