I hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day!
OFF THE NEEDLES
This week I have two (yes, TWO!) finished objects!
|Whispering Pine Shawl|
- I finished knitting Dennis' Valentine's Day Socks JUST IN TIME! They're just a simple cuff-down vanilla sock with an eye-of-partridge heel. Yarn: Sweet Georgia / Tough Love Sock, "Magpie"
- Whispering Pines Shawl by Molly Klatt
Yarn: Voolenvine Yarns / Wolke, "Jilted Rose"
|Dennis' Valentine's Day Socks|
ON THE NEEDLES
- Cozy Memories Blanket - I only added one square this week, using the remaining yarn leftover from Dennis' Vday socks. It's been living in my LoveSockWool project bag.
- Fish Lips Kiss Heel Socks - Voolenvine Yarns / Lush, "Octopus Garden" - Sadly, I will be frogging these, too. I'm knitting them with DPNs, which seems to be too fiddly for me, and messing with my gauge. I also knit the foot too long ... BUT! I do have the Fish Lips Kiss Heel technique down!
- Canopy Shawl by Mandarine / Woolmeisse
- Two-Lane Highway RAGE Socks by Sarah Stevens / Two Irish Girls, Adorn Sock, "Bryn"
- I also dare Dave of the FO & Dye podcast to cast on a pair of two-at-a-time socks!
- Hobbledehoy - Juniper Berry Battlings
- Loop Bullseye Bump - Isn't It Just Lovely?
- Dennis and me went to the Mast Brother's Chocolate Brew Bar, where we tried their AMAZING brewed hot chocolate. (here's a link about that)
- I also mention a new podcast called Junkyarn, hosted by Kemper — Check.It.Out!
The next shop update will be Monday, February 23rd, 2015 @ 2pm EST.
The second installment of the Vampire Romance Yarn Club will also be shipping out that week.
- 90% Knitting with Lisa
- Round the Twist with Caren
- Junkyarn with Kemper
- Subway Knits Podcast with Maria
- Dyer's Notebook with Laura
- A Homespun House with Molly
- FO & Dye with Elly and Dave
- Little Bobbins Knits with Dani