Episode 135: Just Add Pop Rocks



UPDATES

  • If you weren't able to make it, Maria (Subway Knits Podcast) posted the audio from our panel on Yarn Crafting and Blogging for the Brooklyn Knit and Crochet Guild. Click here for pix and to listen
  • I will be publishing a free pattern for the slouchy hat I improvised using Malabrigo Rasta, soon!
ON THE NEEDLES
 
Valentine's Day Socks For Dennis
Yarn: Sweet Georgia / Tough Love Sock "Magpie"

  •  I'm knitting a pair of socks for Dennis using an eye-of-partridge heel. Hoping to have these finished by Valentine's Day!!! Yarn is Sweet Georgia Yarns / Tough Love in the "Magpie" colorway.
  • I knit a few more squares on my Cozy Memories Blanket! I'm using the Memory Blanket pattern by Georgie Hallam. 
  • Unfortunately, I gave-up knitting on my Two Lane Highway RAGE / Fish Lips Kiss Heel socks - I just wasn't liking how the pattern and the yarn meshed together.  
SPINNING 
Fondant Fibre Handspun Fuzzling
 TREAT YOUR SELF

More show notes coming soon ...