- Apologies for only wishing the East Coast of the US a happy Thanksgiving, last week. Talk about a mega brain fart! I really did mean to wish the whole US continent a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope it was delicious and you got to spend time with friends and family.
- The Onrament-a-long KAL is still underway! If you haven't joined - pop over to the Ravelry thread and check out all the gorgeous and adorable ornaments everyone's knitting up. The KAL runs until December 19th, 2014, when I'll be drawing winners for giveaways. So far, we have prize donations from One Geek to Craft Them All and Sunshine Yarn Fun! If you would like to donate a giveaway prize, just PM me on Ravelry :)
- The living room of our apartment has now become my office — hence, the new background.
- New episodes of YARNGASM will be posted on Wednesdays by 6pm, EST. You can watch via YouTube, iTunes, and my blog.
OFF THE NEEDLES
- Beeswax Hat - Pattern by Amy van der Laar / Voolenvine Yarns - Magpie DK, "Moondrop"
- Blue Birds of Happiness - Spun Right Round Handspun / Mystery Batt
- Seahorse - Gynx Yarns / Glitz Sock - "Golden Saucer"
- 1 Favorite Sock finished - Voolenvine Yarns - Lush, "Holly Jolly"
- 1 Afterthought Heel Vanilla Sock - White Birch Fiber Arts - "Does this Rainbow Make My Black Look Big"
- More handspun from Spun Right Round fiber
... more show notes soon!