Hello to Claire (aka ClairMacavoy) of the New Hampshire Knits podcast!
PSA: Dave is awesome!
ON THE NEEDLES
I have fallen into the Hexipuff vortex of doom (Pattern from Tiny Owl Knits' Beekeeper's Quilt)! And it all started with a mini-skein from Sleep Season.
Quaere Fibers / Concrete Jungle 100% Superwash Merino.
I also spun a bump of pink mystery fiber.
CLASSIC MUST KNITS KAL GIVEAWAY WINNERS!
From August 1 — October 1 Me and Molly of "A Homespun House" podcast co-hosted a Classic Must Knits KAL. I used a random number generator to choose winners (from the Ravelry thread) for three giveaway prizes. They are ...
- 1st Prize: Rock and String Creations Pencil Roving / #45 Eenae
- 2nd Prize: Love Sock Wool Project Bags / #76 AnnaMaggie
- 3rd Prize: Yarn from my personal stash, Rambling Rose Yarns / #14 Archaeo
Congrats to the winners and BIG thanks to Rock and String Creations & Love Sock Wool for the generous giveaway donations!
This week I couldn't resist splurging on more fiber from one of my favorite fiber artists, Hobbledehoy Yarn + Fiber. Limestone Cliffs, 4 oz. Merino / tencel 50/50.
- Fiber is gradually making its way into my shop. This week I dyed up some Corriedale Cross.
- Taking a wee break from dyeing anymore "Outlander". If you would like yarn in this colorway, just PM me on Etsy and I'll be happy to dye some up for you :)
- New base! Squish - 100% Superwash Merino / 4-ply fingering
I have two collaborations coming up!
- Voolenvine Yarns + Gynx Yarns
- FO & Dye Podcast Hand-dye Experiment: Me, Laura (Gynx Yarns / Dyer's Notebook Podcast), and Elly (FO & Dye) will dye up our own interpretation of the "Seven Wonders Of the World".
For Halloween, I dressed up as Cersei Lannister (from the TV series Game of Thrones). I sewed my own costume using a pattern from Simplicity.
|What sorcery is this...?|
|Me and Dennis ... in his Halloween Vest|