Saturday, September 27, 2014

Episode 118: If You Can't Drink It, Knit It!


On the Needles

  • Making slow, but steady progress on Dennis' Ranger Cardigan 
  • One Vanilla Sock down, one more to go! Using my hand-dyed "Outlander" colorway on my Blitzed Base.This is part of the Countdown to Outlander KAL I'm co-hosting with Jasmin from the Knitmore Girls podcast, CC from Geeky Girls Knit podcast, and Maria from Subway Knits Podcast.
  • Working on my Napoleon the Nervous Narwhal for the "Classic Must Knits KAL" I'm co-hosting with Molly from A Homespun House podcast.
  • On my trip to California, I packed my WIPs in my Maria Elena Bliss project bag. 
Spinning

I finished spinning singles for Dennis' hat using Yarn Wench's "Denim and Leather" 
Also spinning Gourmet Stash's Outlander-inspired fiber in "Waterweed".

Voolenvine Yarns Trunk Show @ Gauge x Tension
I will be having a trunk show at Gauge and Tension October 11 - 12 - stop by and say hello! 

Shop Update


Voolenvine Yarns - "Outlander"
More Show Notes Coming Soon!