Episode 115: Outlandish


I know, I know ... it's been a while since I last published an episode. But you know what that means? More knitting, spinning, and dyeing to talk about! So, when you think about it ... it's a win-win sitch! 

These past few weeks I'm up to my ears in KAL and SPALS!!! But I say, the more the merrier! #BRINGIT!

In other news I FINALLY have my own home office!!! (AKA, my yarn business took over our living room) Anyway, enough blather. I get into all of it in this week's episode.

  • Countdown to Outlander KAL #KiltMeNow #CountDowntoOutlander (C.C. Almon Javapurl, Jasmine, and Maria) More info

ON MY NEEDLES:

  • Featherweight / Eros Lace in “Nevermore”
  • Rainbow Socks (address pooling)

SPINNING

  • Yarn Wench / Denim and Leather 
  • Lost Trindle arms :(

STASH ENHANCEMENTS

  • Gourmet Stash / Maryland Mermaid / Waterweed
  • Three Waters Farm / Tom Boy
  • Golding RingSpindle


SHOP UPDATE
Voolenvine Yarns / Outlander / Blitzed

More of the "Outlander" Colorway coming soon!