Episode 112: Spin Machine
I hope everyone in the US had a great 4th of July weekend! Dennis and I spent a long weekend in Cape Cod — our first trip of the summer! Needless to say, I got lots of knitting accomplished.
This week I also announced Voolenvine Yarns' very first Yarn Club! For three months, members will receive three uniquely hand-dyed skeins inspired by the Art Nouveau era — Think Klimt, and Mucha ;) Click here for more info!
WHAT I'VE BEEN KNITTING
- "Everything is Awesome" Rainbow Socks - Lush MCN vanilla socks
- Vivid Square blanket: I knit one square on my way to Cape Cod
- Ophidian Shawl: Put a small dent in it.
- Just a Day Dream 1 oz 35g Hand blended spinning fiber - STORM blue black teal and white rolags for fiber art
- Hobbledehoy "Butterfly Bush" Butterfly Bush -- high contrast Battlings -- mini batts (2 oz.) merino, fine alpaca, silk, bamboo, sparkle, etc.
- Corgi Hill Farm fiber for Tour de Fleece / Polwarth Tussah Silk 85/15 Combed Top Roving - 5oz - Sempervarium 2
- Quaere Fiber - Concrete Jungle
- Hand Dyed Superwash Merino/Nylon Roving, Spinning Fiber,100 grams