Episode 110: Creative Binge


If you follow me on Ravelry, Twitter, and Facebook you've probably seen me talking up Judy Marples' new pattern, the Estonian Dreams Shawl. To my surprise, the sample pictured below was knit using Voolenvine Yarns!!! I cannot wait to cast on my own version. Judy is hands-down one of my favorite pattern designers. I highly recommend giving any of her patterns a try!
Photo: Judy Marples
I've also been promising you a free pattern for my top-down, go-to vanilla sock. I'm still not ready to officially release it because ... life. But if you're interested in a no-frills version , here's a link to the Google Doc (for personal use only).

ON THE NEEDLES: 

  • Ranger Cardigan / Malabrigo Rios in "Coco" / Any Man's Jumper KAL / Deadline 6/14
SPINNING: 
Handspun w/ Spun Right Round "Mr. Kittens"

I finished spinning my Spun Right Round Falkland "Mr. Kittens"

Currently spinning Gourmet Stash "Obligatory Box of Chocolates"

Lately I've been watching a Craftsy class hosted by Sweet Georgia Yarns' Felicia Lo — "Spinning Dyed Fiber" HIGHLY recommend this class! 


STASH BOOTY:

 
More show notes coming soon!