Getting My Ducks In a Row

Voolenvine Yarns

It's been an incredibly busy few weeks at Casa de Voolenvine!

But before I get into what I've been up to, I want to sincerely apologize for the crickets and lack of vidcasts these past three weeks. I swear I'm not pod-fading!

I was determined to record an episode this week but between weekend obligations, work, getting home late during the week and only having about two hours to work on things ... again, not enough hours in the day.

Excuses, excuses, I know - but after I finish blogging, I have literally TEN skeins to re-skein ... and make dinner, because frankly, I'm tired of take-out. #EndRant

So, that said, if you've been keeping up with me on social networks, or have poked into the YarnGasm Ravelry thread, you probably know I've been asked to vend at Lost Wax Studio this Saturday, April 26th. Yep! Voolenvine Yarns' very first pop-up shop!!!

If you can imagine, I've been dyeing yarn and prepping like a mad woman (in a good way) — You guys, I am so excited! If you're in the NYC area this weekend, I hope you'll stop by and say hello!

The pop-up shop is part of a Kollabora and Vogue Knitting embroidery workshop (optional). But there will be additional vendors selling wonderful crafty things as well!

Aside from getting all my ducks in a row, I have been knitting ... mainly samples. My vanilla "Wicked" socks will of course make an appearance, and I've been working on my #iKnitNYCkal
Ophidian "Myth" shawl by Romi Hill. Hopefully I will have both done beforehand.

OK, back to our regularly scheduled program.

~ Kxo