Episode 91 — "Of FOs & Sharknados"


Housekeeping Notes:

If you haven't already heard, Blip.TV has decided NOT to delete my show. W00t! After writing to their support team, a few weeks later I received this apology note:

Producer Relations, Nov 04 05:54 pm (EST): Hello,
Our sincerest apologies for the confusion.
After further review we discovered that your account was incorrectly flagged for removal from Blip. Your account will not be removed and we’ve re-enabled your account’s ability to upload videos. If you have any further problems, please contact support@blip.tv.
Thanks, Blip Producer Support
So after that ... nothing has changed! The only new thing to come out of this is that I will be uploading episodes to YouTube as well!

Also, you might have noticed the audio has not been great. My microphone died, so that will be getting replaced ASAP.  In fact, the new one arrived yesterday!





So while it hasn't been a very good month for podcasting, I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone for your patience and support. :)

Secret Colorwork Pattern

Off the Needles:


Top Secret Collaborative Project: Cowl and mittens


Crow's Nest Shawl


On the Needles:
Hat for Dennis - MissBabs Hand-dyed Yarns & Fibers / Northumbria - DK / 4-ply BFL Yarn / Dreamweaver  DROPS Ringo hat (Dennis is a drummer!)

Raven's Nest Shawl - By Judy Marples aka SpinnyKnitter on Ravelry "Cascadia"
JulieSpins Hand Dyed Yarn, Tight Twist MCN (Merino Cashmere Nylon) in Fjord

Vanilla socks - my own hand dyed yarn

Adventures in Hand Dyeing:

Two new skeins using acid dyes. This time I play around with a technique called "resistance dyeing".  (Check out The Dyer's Notebook podcast — lots of great hand dyeing tips)




Gourmet Stash Fibery Tribble

Spinning:
I was seriously missing my drop spindle, so I whipped it out and spun up a Gourmet Stash Fibery Tribble!

Om Nom (Purloined):

This week I purloined Kim's "Nailed It" segment from CraftStash Podcast.

Ebelskiver!

I invested in an Ebelskiver-maker ... which are Danish pancake pops ... and they're amazing!