Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Episode 87: Too Much Thyme


On the needles:

  • Mystery Project
  • Vivian Cardigan / Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bulky in "Wallaby"
  • Parade Socks / Gynx Yarns, Glitz Sock in "Aquarium"
  • Mix Tape Vanilla Socks / Knit Picks, Chroma Fingering, in "MixTape" (Discontinued)
  • Sirdar Blouse / Debbie Bliss, Rialto, Grey lace

Spinning:

Still no spinning. Although I had a dream about spinning the other night … so maybe I should start spinning again.

On the Tube:

Once Upon a Time Season Two
Portlandia Season Three


Om Nom:
I usually bread and fry my pork chops and wanted to try something new.

Easy, Spicy, Juicy Baked Pork Chops via The Empty Nester Gourmet (note: Dennis LOVED it, but I thought it was just OK. If I ever make it again, I'll be using less Thyme, and maybe even less rub, which I may have used too much of in the first place.)

Housekeeping Notes:


I FINALLY got around to transferring interviews from KnitNook.net (dead blog) over to Voolenvine.com. There's now an "interviews" tab at the top of the page which currently links back to them on KnitNook.net, but will eventually be a running list of all the interviews once I finish adding them. (You'll have to search for them, as I scheduled them the post on the dates they were originally posted)