Episode 86: Great Balls of Wool
- Vivian Cardigan: Knit Picks, Wool of the Andes Buly, "Wallaby"
- Mixtape Vanilla socks: Knit Picks, Chroma Fingering, "Mixtape" (discontinued colorway)
- Sirdar Vintage Pattern: Debbie Bliss, Rialto, Charcoal Grey
- Parade Socks: Gynx Yarn, Glitz Sock, "Aquarium"
- Granny Square Blanket: Red Heart Yarn (link to free pattern, which I slightly improvised)
|Making progress on my Vivian cardigan ...|
|... with a little help from my friend.|
I inherited a BOND Sweater Knitting Machine and three HUGE balls of hand-carded roving from my Mother-In-Law ... SPAKAL 2014, anyone?
I've just embarked on an exciting, collaborative project that I can't really talk about at the moment, but super psyched and honored to be a part of!
... Let's just say I'm back in the pattern design swing of things.
I anticipate it will be a fun, albeit nail biting, and educational experience. Regardless, I'm lucky to be working with some extraordinarily talented, lovely and fun fibery peeps. More on that later!
|Last Cape Cod Trip of Summer 2013|