Episode 86: Great Balls of Wool

On the Needles: 

  • Vivian Cardigan: Knit Picks, Wool of the Andes Buly, "Wallaby"
  • Mixtape Vanilla socks: Knit Picks, Chroma Fingering, "Mixtape" (discontinued colorway)
  • Sirdar Vintage Pattern: Debbie Bliss, Rialto, Charcoal Grey 
  • Parade Socks: Gynx Yarn, Glitz Sock, "Aquarium"
  • Granny Square Blanket: Red Heart Yarn (link to free pattern, which I slightly improvised)




Making progress on my Vivian cardigan ...

... with a little help from my friend.
In Other News: 

I inherited a BOND Sweater Knitting Machine and three HUGE balls of hand-carded roving from my Mother-In-Law ... SPAKAL 2014, anyone?

I've just embarked on an exciting, collaborative project that I can't really talk about at the moment, but super psyched and honored to be a part of!

... Let's just say I'm back in the pattern design swing of things.

I anticipate it will be a fun, albeit nail biting, and educational experience. Regardless, I'm lucky to be working with some extraordinarily talented, lovely and fun fibery peeps. More on that later!

Last Cape Cod Trip of Summer 2013