Sunday, June 30, 2013

Episode 79: Rambling Roses


Fret not, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. It's been a few weeks, but I'm back!

Here's what I chat about in this week's episode:

For Knitting in Public Week, I hosted a knitterly potluck brunch with the lovely Maria (Subway Knits Podcast), Kim (Craftstash Vidcast), Lisa (Roman Hills Yarn) and her friend Shannon! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram I posted some photos.
Let the KIPing Brunch Commence!

Clearly, there was much delicious food to be had.


Last week I threw Dennis a surprise birthday party and made doughnut holes! Here's the recipe.



Gourmet Stash Punis

On the Needles: 
  • Dennis' Vanilla Birthday Socks: Three Irish Girls, Adorn Sock in "Collins"
  • Rainbow Vanilla Socks: Knit Picks, Felici in "Rainbow"
  • Dennis' Handspun Birthday Hat: DROPS Ringo Hat, Fiber from Gourmet Stash
  • Vivian Cardigan by Ysolda Teague
Handspun for Dennis' Hat

Yarn Acquisitions: