This week I talk about the recent rabbit hole I've fallen down: spinning, and purchasing a Lendrum DT! Yes, I went out got myself a spinning wheel!!! Wheeee!!!!
PSA: Knit Picks security breech! Check your bank statements for fraudulent charges! (UPDATE: KnitPicks comes forward)
Knitty Meetup @ Brooklyn General!
|Brooklyn General Meet-Up|
On the Needles:
- Lace Shawl Design,
Madeline Tosh Merino Light, in "Dahlia"
- Swallowtail Shawl Take 2:
Gynx Yarns, Glitz Sock in "Aquarium"
- Rivercat Socks, 2nd sock
BMFA, STR Lightweight in "Green That Sings"
- BBQ Zombie Vanilla Socks,
Lorna's Shepherd Sock, in "Zombie BBQ"
- Cambridge Cardigan,
Knit Picks, Wool Of the Andes, in "Cobblestone Heather"
Bonus Content: Crock-Pot Spicy Mexican Chicken Verde
• 3/4 Bottle of Goya Medium Salsa Verde
• 2 Thick chicken breastesses, cubed
• 1 large onion chopped
• 1 green bell pepper sliced
• 2 tbsp corn starch (optional sauce thickener)
• 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. Dump it all into the pot, veggies the bottom, chicken on top, smother with Goya sauce, sprinkle w/ cilantro and cook on high for 4hrs.
2. Serve over rice, top with Mexican-style shredded cheese and fresh ground pepper. Garnish w/ cilantro. Enjoy! :9