At this point, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to Vogue Knitting Live NYC. It goes from January 18th — 20th ... stay tuned for further updates.
I mention Knitty Or Nice's gorgeous stitch-markers. She's opening an Etsy shop soon, but in the meantime, check out her FaceBook Page.
This week I discus my Holiday Knitting Agenda:
- Dennis: Cambridge Jacket by Ann Budd / Knit Picks WotA Cobblestone Heather US 7
- Ashleigh: Scarf of my own design / Berroco Alpaca Ultra 6202 Camel heather / Signature US 6
- Grandma: Socks That Rock Lightweight in The Green that Sings
I've also been knitting while watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. — Great show! Check it out ... albeit NOT kid-friendly.
Also on the needles:
- Vanilla Socks - Colinette Jitterbug yarn, Costanga - Knitty City
- Seasons Hat by Jared Flood - Knitpicks palette
I also whip out the Anthropoligie Holiday 2012 Catalog and point out all the knitwear ... I could totally knit!
I need to get better at sewing straight lines.
Experimenting with fun colors.
I want to knit the Breezy Cardigan by Hannah Fettig with Blue Moon Fiber Arts, Socks That Rock Lightweight, in "Blecker"