Saturday, March 24, 2012

Episode 40: Harmonious Margaritas

This week, I'm back to audio, discussing my latest WiPs and FOs. Also, what I want to knit and my poor attempt to avoid startitus.
Listen Here:


On the Needles: 

 


Off the Needles:

Hitchhiker Shawl by Martina Behm w/ Blue Moon Fiber Arts STR Lightweight in 'Smokin' Cuz I Am' colorway

Future WIPs:

Vivian Cardigan by Ysolda Teague
Pomme de pin Cardigan by Amy Christoffers


Stash Bust-Worthy Patterns:

Alexandra Shawl by Dee O'Keefe
420-750 Yards / Fingering / $6.00 US

Ulmus Shawl by Kirsten Kapur
1 MC, 1 CC / 500-800 yards / Fingering / $6.00 US

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I've had the Karise shawl in my queue for a few months. Now I kind of want to go cast it on, even though you're not enjoying it.

    Also, the reason your yarn doesn't feel "recycled" is because it's not! I have a line of recycled yarns, but the majority of my yarns are organic merino, which is what Margarita on the Rocks is :)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ClusterMap