Thursday, December 1, 2011

Episode 32: Greetings from Poang!


Episode 32
Listen Here:

Recipes:

For Thanksgiving, I baked Spicy Cornbread Muffins, from Food Network's Everyday Italian and Pumpcakes.


On The Needles:

Still working on my Velynda cardigan, but the button band is giving me trouble. Almost done knitting the Malabrigo lace Echo Flowers shawl as part of a KAL with @Stitchmistress. I'm also knitting a pair of blue vanilla socks for Dennis.


Off The Needles: 


I finally finished my Daybreak shawl, and whipped up a Baby Sophisticate cardigan for my nephew Ezra in 2 days! Both, great patterns!

Stash Bust Army

Persnickety Mittens by Spilly Jane
Corella Beret by Woolly Wormhead
Chartwell Shawl by Sarah Hatton
Assemblage Mitts by Miriam L. Felton
Baby Sophisticate by Linden Down

Review:
Interweave Knits: Jane Austen Knits 2011

KnitNook.Net

Interview with the Sweatshop of Love, Kitman Figueroa, and iMake