Sunday, September 11, 2011

How To: 3-Needle Bind Off


Another weekend, come and gone. But my niece, Summer's sweater is finally finished! Not sure if you can make them out, but those are hearts! Big hearts and tiny ones too! I think they'll be more visible once I block it. I really hope it fits her-- or likes it! I know I was griping about the color combo, but the beige and burgundy shades kinda grew on me. :)

The chest comes out to 22", but blocked It'll be about 23" - 24" so for a 3-year-old, I should be in the safe zone. If not, I could convert it into a cardigan-- bite the bullet and try some steeking action!
I also didn't realize that for kids, it's recommended that you NOT shape the sleeves. Oops. Oh well. You live and you learn. ;)

Aaand... while I was at it, I figured I'd whip up a little video tutorial on how to do a 3-needle bind off. I hope you find it helpful. Enjoy! :)

How To: 3 Needle Bind Off from Voolenvine on Vimeo
.