Rhinebeck 2010


Had a great time at Rhinebeck this year! Came home with LOADS of yarn... so much, at this point I'm excommunicated from the StashBustArmy! ;-) My parents met up with Dennis and I-- they don't knit, but they still enjoyed walking around, the animals, watching spinners, and fondling a few skeins. They even picked some yarn out and requested I knit something for them! ::Squee!:: So without further ado, I give you Photos from Rhinebeck 2010!

Dennis & My Dad

Sir Bah Rham Ewe... spelling is correct. He told me so. ;-)

Dame Chloe

Ribbon Lace my Mom picked out. I've never knit with this kind of thing, so It'll be interesting to see what I whip up.

Sir Bramble von Eaton

Intermisson: Shelter & Grandview Farm skeins wound.

Impressions: Incredibly soft wool!

Malabrigo Lace in Bobby Blue



Pure Alpaca - DK weight yarn my dad picked out for me to knit him a sweater... this is going to take a while.


Since I had the swift out, I decided to wind Brooklyn Tweed Shelter and GrandView Farm skeins as well. I think the 2 make a great combo... if only I had more, I'd consider making a sweater out of them!

Pumpkin Carver

Lord Cashmere III... thrice removed.

Miss Buffy

Dame Edweena & Co.


Day-Ender