Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pasha


Hurray! Pasha is finished! My mom will get a birthday present after all!
It's the hat pattern I mentioned in the last Podcast, by Jane Richmond. I knit it out of Knit Picks new line, Capra DK in Platinum colorway.

85% Merino and 15% Cashmere... I have to say the skein itself is soft, but when you finish knitting and blocking, it's becomes even softer! I can't stop petting it... I feel like sewing googly eyes onto it and calling it Muffy... seriously! :P
I'm just going to have to order more and knit one up for myself! ;-) My only gripe... (of course there's a gripe!) I'm not super crazy about the colors available. All bold solids... might be nice for autumn, but I'm such a heather snob! *sigh* End rant.

In other news... a very knitterly and productive week! Almost done knitting the first sleeve of Dennis' sweater!

But no more details until the next podcast! ;-)

~ Kristin