Episode 3: Stash Bust Army
Disclaimer: Again, I apologize for the audio quality. I picked up a new (albeit affordable) mic at Best Buy last week, but am still not happy with the quality. It's not unbearable- better than last week for sure, but the A/C in the background certainly doesn't help.
This week, I babble on about:
- My quest for alone time. (pray tell, does she ever find it???)
- Escape To The Cape Part Deux
- Barnstable Fair in Yarmouth, MA
What I'm Knitting:
- Jared Flood's Turn a Square Hat using KnitPicks Wool of The Andes remnants
- Thuja socks from Knitty.com, using the Plymouth Yarn Happy Feet I bought in Cape Cod a few weeks ago. Do I even need to say this idea was an automatic EPIC FAIL?
- Traveling Woman Shawl -- Re-purposing Happy Feet - already up to the 2nd repeat of chart A! There even seems to be enough yarn left that I might go for a 3rd chart repeat! Vee shall see! ;-)
Recent Yarn Aquisitions:
On The Round. Normally, I'm not a pink person, but seeing this twist of hot pinks, light pinks and mocha browns with a hint of black, is all it took! Follow her on Twitter @OnTheRound