Busy Bee

Well, I've been a busy bee today! Woke up at 6am, popped some muffins in the oven while I did my makeup. Then I finished knitting and writing the pattern the Hilde Hat! Now all that's left to do is re-work the chart. I should have a pattern uploaded to Ravelry by le weekend!





Happy to report, my office gobbled up said muffins! So, as promised, here's the recipe... And believe me, it's easy-peasy!

Spicy Cornbread Muffins with Sundried Tomatoes


Ingredients:
2 Boxes Jiffy Brand Cornbread mix
Handful of sundried tomatoes
2/3 Cups Milk
2 large eggs
1 Tsp chili powder (or to taste)
1 Tsp cayenne pepper (or to taste)
Dash of garlic powder

Preheat oven to 400ยบ F

Combine ingredients and mix well. Set aside.

Place paper baking cups in muffin molds or coat molds with butter. Pour mixture into molds and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Dip knife into test muffin. If it comes out dry, they are done. Let cool & enjoy warm with a schmere of buttah! ;-x