Miami



Yodellay, all!

I've been off the blogging radar for a while, because I just got back from a long weekend in South Beach Miami! Dennis' band played a music festival there, but also spent plenty of time at the beach... So, I guess you could kind of call it a tour-cation. ;-) *ba-dump-bump-ching*

I definitely under-estimated Miami as a vacation spot-- gorgeous beach, amazing food, lots of shopping! My only gripe was the music scene, which is very different from New York's, and the night life was not really my cup of tea... But to each their own. All in all, it was a quick, relaxing getaway. Not to mention, I have the rest of the week off to knit my heart out!


On the way to Miami and back, I started a pair of Bella's Mittens using doubled strands of WoTA in Black Cherry Heather. They're super quick to knit. Still working on the second, but that's nearly done. Also, I finished listening to Twilight on Audiobook, and already on the second saga. Totally hooked. Oye vey.

Yesterday, Dennis and I braved the crowds and put a major dent in our holiday shopping. For a Monday, it was pretty hectic. I can only imagine what it's going to be like the rest of the week. Good thing we got most of it out of the way .

OK, now to put a dent in some holiday knitting.