Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yes! Yes! And YES!



I'm engaged!!! Dennis took me to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens last Saturday, and down by the Japanese lake he got down on one knee, pulled out a ring and popped the question! Actually, it was more like, popped the question, pulled out the ring, and got down on one knee... but by then i was already crying tears of joy saying "yes! yes! yes!" over and over like a broken record. T'hehe

I was so surprised! I knew he was going to do it, but had no idea when. Honestly, I thought he was going to wait a few more years. I love him so much!!!! I couldn't even begin to imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else!

It's been a crazy week of telling everyone in our family, friends, work... it's crazy. Everyone's psyched for us! I'm psyched! AHHHH!!!