Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cherry Pie Beta Revisited!



I love my job, but yesterday was a stressfully unstressful. By that I mean, no incredibly pressing work until the very end of the day, and didn't get home until 9pm. I was tired, hungy, and cranky. On top of it, it was raining out, so I treated myself to the yellow taxi cab that was conveniently driving by my office building. I can't remember the last time I took a cab, but the next time I drop $17 from NYC to Brooklyn, it better be an emergency.

Thankfully, I have to morning off for a bit of metnal recouperation. Just a chill morning of knitting, cleaning and hummus making. Also listening to Hype Machine for new music. My iPod seriously needs an update!

I decided to revisit my Cherry Pie Beta sweater, but this time in the form of a cardigan! I switched to US 7 needles and staying with the same Red Heart yarn. I'm not following any particular pattern, so I'm a little scared how it's going to turn out. But so far, so good!