Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bunny Jumper



Happy Easter! I woke up at 8am to finish knitting Summer's sweater! Just in time! I followed the original Boheme Pattern, up until the lace part. Below are a few pattern notes.

PATTERN NOTES:

Knit one more row, decreasing 6 sts evenly across, until 90 sts remain.
Switch to larger needle and follow this lace pattern:

Row 1: K2, *K2tog, yo, k1, yo, sl1, K1, psso, K4* K2

Row 3: K1, *K2tog, yo, K3, yo, sl1, k1, psso, K2* K1

Row 5: K2, *K2tog, yo, k1, yo, sl1, K1, psso, K4* K2

Row 7: K1 *yo, s1, K1, psso, K3, K2tog, yo, K2* K1

Row 9: K2, *yo, sl1, K1, psso, K1, K2tog, yo, k4* K2

Row 11: K1 *yo, s1, K1, psso, K3, K2tog, yo, K2* K1

Knit 5 rows and BO.

Continuing from last night, I made a pitstop at Wal*Mart and picked up some more yarn! Nothing crazy, just two skeins of Vanna's Choice in Taupe. I just think it's hilarious that Vanna White has her own line of yarn. But it definitely feels better than Red Heart.

When we got back to Brooklyn, Dennis and I hit up Union Pool last night to check out this DJ set called Voodoo Funk. All I know is this German DJ travels all over the world collecting rare funk albums. Definitely a refreshing sound. Can't compare it to the usual dance music drone. We also caught tail end of some amazing live band! I don't even know their name... I can only describe it as African/Cubano inspired. Most of the band members were from Guinea, Africa. Such an awesome time! Well worth the mild hangover I'm experiencing.