Sweater on Hiatus

I really wish I had time to blog more... and knit more! My job has been hogging up a lot of my time... not to mention this weekend. I work for a news corporation and I had to go in yesterday to pull video from Obama's "whistle train tour" from Philly to DC and edit it into video for the web and phone... why my company thinks this requires a video edit for mobile phone, is beyond me... But there you go. And I also have to go in at some point today to cut ANOTHER video. GRRRR! Have you looked outside yet?! It's SNOOOWWWWING!

Anyway...

I'm about 90% done with my boyfriend's sweater. Of course when I'm nearly done, I run out of yarn, and had to order one more ball of Lion Brand Wool-Ease in mushroom. I'll probably get it this week, here's hoping so I can finally finish it! So excited!

In the meantime, i'm trying to decide on a smaller project I can work on... I went to Wal-Mart for the first time a few weeks ago and discovered their yarn section!!!! I was in heaven. Granted, it was just Red Heart yarn, but still!!!! I made out like a bandit... so now I have all this yarn in oodles of colors and no idea what to make. GAH!