Friday, November 21, 2008

So Much To Blog, So Much to Knit!

Seriously. I have time, and yet then again I don't. I come home from work and spend a good two hours perusing the web deciding what kind of yarn to order without blowing the budget, and then trying to decide what to knit next with the yarn I already have! And then I realize, I really need to buy a pair of winter boots befor the weather gets really bad... but at the end of the day, still. Nothing.

Actually, I did start knitting
Limulidae Cowl using Lion Brand Jiffy yarn in a pretty mustard color. I'm big into cowls right now... so far, so good. I'm on, like, row 5. hah!

I decided to knit my boyfriend the Hybrid Sweater
I ordered the book the pattern is published in, Knitting Without Tears, yesterday, so now all I have to do is order the yarn to knit it! :-D AHHH! I think I'm going to go with Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Mushroom.




There's a few more things on my wishlist... but again... must heed the budget. But as a compuslive Forever21 and H&M shopper... it's all too tempting. Right now I've got my eye on this one dress... as if I need another.


It's gotten to the point where I wake up every morning complaining to my boyfriend that I have nothing to wear and he looks at me like I have three heads, while i sift through a mountain of clothes! lol

Wow. Is it really already 11:ooam? Somehow I think the rest of this day is going to crawl... like yesterday. And I'm on call to work this weekend, so no long-distance out-of-town trips! Grrr.

Anyway, Must start figuring out what I'm going to get people for the Holidays...