Wakey! Wakey!

Another 6am morning at work... freezing all alone in an edit room. Although tomorrow's my last day as a freelance editor. Monday I move upstairs full time to the web department! woohoo! Definitely psyched! And definitely more creative than the hum drum hamster wheel work I'm doing now. Not to say I'm going to miss a lot of the people in this department.

My cousin just sent me pix from we went to visit her adopted daughter, Summer! She's uber cuuute!!!! I love her! Totally made my morning when I got these... here's one:



I also finished knitting a sweater for her just in time for the baby shower... kind of a crappy pic, since i took it with my cell phone. I'm at work, so i'll upload some better photos later. And I'm totally blanking on the name of the patter. Definitely more info later!

AHHH!!! Soooo cooold in here. I can barely feel my fingers. It's beyond me why they keep the AC on this high. Aside from the fact that they have to keep the computer equipment cool, to prevent a melt down... but still, this is rediculous!